Newhall Surgery

46-48 High Street
DE11 0HU


Rated 3/5 by 1 person

Leave your own feedback

2 years ago

I suffer from Pelvic Pain / IBS, I have seen a Urologist regarding the Pelvic and groin pain at Derby Hospital (*named urologist) and had some minor surgery to try and relieve that pain to no avail, I have another appointment with (*named urologist) on Feb 19th , I feel he can not do any more and the pain is now defused throughout my abdomen, back and groin.

Why do GPs put you in boxes , why can’t they treat something like this more holistically, I have heard of pelvic therapist however my GP didn’t have a clue , also why can I not see a mental therapist if this is all in my head, GPs have limited training with CPPS pain , often they just say go away and suffer when this pain has a big impact on my quality of life.

I pay about£160 per month on national insurance, yet people who eat, drink and smoke too much get priority over genuine pain.

Can the NHS work with me as a whole to help my condition.


Newhall Surgery responded:

As always the surgery values all quality feedback and is happy to work directly with the patients and carers involved to resolve any issues. As this feedback is specific to a particular patient with a specific condition please get in touch and the surgery will work with you directly.

Rate and review this service

Our Privacy Statement sets out the data processing practices carried out by Healthwatch Derbyshire

Your name and email address and other identifying information will not be published. Required fields are marked in pink

© Healthwatch Derbyshire 2021

WordPress website built by Jason King