We need volunteers with energy and enthusiasm who are passionate about improving health and social care in Derbyshire.
There are a variety of different volunteering roles available for you to get involved with.
How to become a volunteer
Take a look at the roles we have available to see which opportunity you feel is right for you:
If you have read the above and are interested in getting involved with the work of Healthwatch Derbyshire then please get in touch:
How could volunteering benefit you?
Share your energy and enthusiasm with your community to make things better for everyone in Derbyshire. Volunteering also has lots of other benefits:
- Gain knowledge and understanding of how health and social care services are planned, delivered and commissioned.
- Get experience of working with health and social care organisations.
- A reference to add to your CV.
- Becoming part of the Healthwatch team and meeting new people.
- Increase your confidence and gaining new skills through on-going development and training.
We will meet any out of pocket expenses that you incur as a result of volunteering for Healthwatch